Shadow the Hedgehog PLUS

[Patch] Shadow the Hedgehog PLUS 1.0

why it cant just be an normal pk3 or wad file? why i need to do this whole patching thing to download it?

why it cant just be an normal pk3 or wad file? why i need to do this whole patching thing to download it?

here is like an mb without admins
Blue Sphere Section is actually havs rules just like on MB one.
Original 2.2 Shadow is NOT Re-Usable at all, that's why it's ended up being a patch, instead of full addon.
We can easily post it in Red Sphere Section, but this section is ricky in terms of in the sense that in this case the addon will not be stored for a long time and sooner or later it will not be in the public domain.

Also, let's just say one thing. All this patch thing is a big reminder of legal copyright avoiding for many romhackers. So it will interesting to see their reaction sooner or later.

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM,This is working as a good start for this mod

There should be an option to have the homing attack be a button combination, sort of how SMS can homing attack with spin + jump

There should be an option to have the homing attack be a button combination, sort of how SMS can homing attack with spin + jump
Hmmm, it's a cool idea. Kinda forgot about that one.
Probably we can add it in next update.

I think I got it working on Android kinda but you have to turn the shadow add on itself on then the patcher

Edit: I didn't get it working :(

Frankly, I'm tired of whining about the fact that the patch does not work on android. Don't these people have friends who have PCs or laptops? Friends on the Internet, those who can be asked to patch the file.
I am a lonely bastard with no friends that's trying his best to understand what the fuck a .bat is