GoodieSeller
Member
Well because the sprites are green… nevermind if the sprites are like another color 😭and yes, it does change colors based on what skincolor your using in multiplayer
View attachment 9771
Well because the sprites are green… nevermind if the sprites are like another color 😭and yes, it does change colors based on what skincolor your using in multiplayer
View attachment 9771
it actually didnt change based on what color you were even though the icon was green so i simply just added some code that changed the green to match your skincolorWell because the sprites are green… nevermind if the sprites are like another color 😭
who would like to make some CSS Art for Tleaf?"Yo Sbag, take your pills."
View attachment 9766
I’m gonna make onewho would like to make some CSS Art for Tleaf?
his personality: Chill, (kinda) Serious
i'll probably share the Sbag version of knuckles' name soon after Tleaf releasesSbag Mania- Wait where's Kthing-
holy peak (he does look a lil too skinny in the image so maybe just resize a few parts of his body and then it'd probably look better)Here’s a sneak peak on what I’m currently makingView attachment 9792, yes I’m making this in IbisPaint
peak, i'll probably start using this tommorowYeah I think he looks good like that anyways. What do u think of the final result?
its not a competition, i just needed some CSS Art for the projectIf this was a competition I might have won, unless chsb comes back and draws Tleaf too, then I might be lowkey cooked
I see.its not a competition, i just needed some CSS Art for the project