Tleaf (W.I.P)

IMG 9354
 
Well because the sprites are green… nevermind if the sprites are like another color 😭
it actually didnt change based on what color you were even though the icon was green so i simply just added some code that changed the green to match your skincolor
 
Sbag Mania- Wait where's Kthing-
 

Attachments

  • Untitled52_20261005165203.png
    Untitled52_20261005165203.png
    183.7 KB · Views: 2
Here’s a sneak peak on what I’m currently making
IMG 4238
, yes I’m making this in IbisPaint
 
Here’s a sneak peak on what I’m currently makingView attachment 9792, yes I’m making this in IbisPaint
holy peak (he does look a lil too skinny in the image so maybe just resize a few parts of his body and then it'd probably look better)
 
Yeah I think he looks good like that anyways. What do u think of the final result?
 

Attachments

  • Untitled120_20261005162728.jpeg
    Untitled120_20261005162728.jpeg
    244.4 KB · Views: 2
If this was a competition I might have won, unless chsb comes back and draws Tleaf too, then I might be lowkey cooked
 
If this was a competition I might have won, unless chsb comes back and draws Tleaf too, then I might be lowkey cooked
its not a competition, i just needed some CSS Art for the project
 
Top