Sbag

Sbag V5.01

like what sprites are you gonna change
Mostly all of them idk bout the super one but I have a cool concept for also I saw something about the old Peppino hud being in the mod so yea I’m do something like that too so yea
 
But uhhh I’m lazy to do the other facing sprites but in my experience I think it could look fitting depending on the art style and pizza tower is not a bad option but I’m may a idea would be to do the paper Mario thing which he just turn ngl it could make it fit plus I’m used to drawing characters in the front
 
you can maybe make 1 or a few sprites, and after you show them i'll decide yes or no
 
Btw I’m not done yet so went I says I’m done the. I’m done alr ok anyways here the first little head sprite I made
(This is the life icon)
 

Attachments

  • 2026_10_06_0us_Kleki.png
    2026_10_06_0us_Kleki.png
    4 KB · Views: 1
Mach running icon
 

Attachments

  • 2026_10_06_0v3_Kleki.png
    2026_10_06_0v3_Kleki.png
    5.3 KB · Views: 0
Top