SonicFan1991
Well-known member
you can make your own at
![]()
Heart Locket
Heart Locket: a heart-shaped locket, which opens to reveal whatever you choose to put in it - perhaps two photos o ...makesweet.com
you can make your own at
![]()
Heart Locket
Heart Locket: a heart-shaped locket, which opens to reveal whatever you choose to put in it - perhaps two photos o ...makesweet.com
😭Nah wait I have a better one
Yeahi'd really love to see Sbag in the style of pizza tower, since this addon was a lil inspired by it
Ngl to lie I tired making a old design of this pfp but it would off but it also fits pizza tower art style now anim idk but art style yes if I possibly want to I could make up some concept if you likei'd really love to see Sbag in the style of pizza tower, since this addon was a lil inspired by it
make sure to look at this firstAlr so let take a look a sbag mostly a simple sonic recolor but he feel like Peppino as if he was in the Sonic universe hmmm I got an idea hold your balls for a second
Alr thx this will help make this look better also I may on,y use one color or I mix in only 2 color cuz pizza tower only uses one color sometimes but we see alr let a gomake sure to look at this first
View attachment 9838
Oh am DEFINITELY going to have fun with thisyou can make your own at
![]()
Heart Locket
Heart Locket: a heart-shaped locket, which opens to reveal whatever you choose to put in it - perhaps two photos o ...makesweet.com
wdym by reanimate? do you mean something like changing his sprites featured in the addon?Ngl if the owner of Sbag give me perm to I could reanimate him I’m not sure bout the super ver I may do something like how the noise did where he become just white noise lol don’t worry I be better
Yea if your ok with itwdym by reanimate? do you mean something like changing his sprites featured in the addon?
like what sprites are you gonna changeYea if your ok with it