The Legacy Army.

The Legacy Army. 1.3

my pc had a virus and broke, soooo im not taking risks with the latest version having a virus

I heard you in update I didn't know 1.2.03.5 had virus. You should ask admin to disable download for 1.2.03.5 since it's in history page and yes it's the reason is to prevent more players downloading it.

Last edited:
It's completely removed in history page after i told Workshop admin. If someone still has 1.2.03.5 don't host that version it has virus.

Hahahahahah virus? In an SRB2 mod? Are you kidding me? Xd.

Well let's have a take on the obvious stuff once again...

Unless there is some veeerrrrrrrry obscure and critical exploit literally no one in any community anticipates, I can assure you that you can't have a working virus in an SRB2 addon.
Why am I so certain? It's just because SRB2's lua is very limited; it can't read/write files outside of your luafiles folder. Any other modding options don't present a threat even remotely.
And if you're talking about your own PC catching a virus and it infecting the mod... All I can say is rofl, because in that case the mod should with 95+% chance just stop working at all, since if it's actually the work of a real virus, then that file got infected by a random chance, because I highly doubt the existence of such a useless virus targeting specifically srb2 MODS FILES!!!

Also I kinda want to take a look at that "infected" file out of curiosity =3

There's still virus problem when i scanned recent version.

Attachments

• Virus still here .png
    Virus still here .png
    77.7 KB · Views: 90
Last edited:
Can you make the download seperate for each character?

This sure is a legacy army isn't it-