Some Silverhorn Pack findings

I was looking around the files and the castle level itself, and I did some interesting findings that could be pointing out at a future big update

First of all, what der hecc is this?
Among with the normal Good Ending pic that you get after completing Mindscape...
SH ENDG1

...There's also some kind of Corrupted Ending of sorts!
SH ENDG2
SH ENDG3

Is Facciolo going to return in a future update to get revenge against our deer boi? 😳🐺

Also, now centering on the castle map... It seems like Astra & co. left some hints for future new areas of the castle
Srb20004

Like the rest of that Artifact Room (what do they hide in the deeper levels?)
Srb20005

Those weird doorways over the courtyard at the right side of the main hallway
Srb20006

This obvious doorway over the room past the courtyard
Srb20007

Is this weird teleporter-like or shrine-like thing besides the stairway going to do something?
Srb20008

And last but not least, Super Mario 64 flashbaccs from this freaking tower with infinite stairs in it

All we can do for now is just theorize and wait for the first major update (whenever Astra dares to make it)

(Don't consider a secret but,dfjdjk)
Idk if this is true but
In the "Silverhorn Release server" some people said that Facciolo is Willo's Grandfather
How the fu-

if you don't want to be spoiled before it's 2024, maybe hit the back button in your browser. Otherwise, let's get on with it.

Disclaimer: These findings are all from me opening the Silverhorn pack file in SLADE and digging through the folders.
View attachment 2820View attachment 2821View attachment 2822View attachment 2823View attachment 2824View attachment 2825
View attachment 2819
View attachment 2826View attachment 2827View attachment 2828View attachment 2829

Now for my comments/thoughts/assumptions on these!

1. The filename for this one is WL_DEEZ.
2. Yeah there's a folder inside the root directory of the mod that has the L taunt silhouette from Fortnite, not much for me to say on this one.
3. STEVE TROLOLO-
4 & 5. These aren't even secrets probably, I just wanted to extract them because Jana. Though I assume there's dialogue for her that's associated with the Mindscape Zone, much like for the others here too.
6 & 8. This one's interesting since AFAIK, there's no real Metal Fang anywhere, unless it's in the battle mode for Sonic Superstars then I guess that makes sense.
7. The highlighted file here (iirc), aside from the interesting filename, seems to be how Aether's Caramelldansen dance functions (i.e., bobbing to the left and right of the music.)
9, 10, & 11. It's interesting to find image files for Sonic X's Sonic here, despite the fact that as of 12/31/2023, X Sonic isn't even out of the beta stage (as far as I know.)

Extra:
- Compared to the port of Inazuma, Silverhorn Inazuma no longer has the ability to fly in his super form, instead functioning the same as if he wasn't super. His super color is also green compared to the port's blue, and his little electric forcefield doesn't actually get buffed. That's where the attraction and thunder shields come in for Silverhorn Ina. (RIP)

- There exists image files for the vanilla cast, Whisper, Tangle, Flame, Silver, Iclyn, Milne, Boost Sonic (or as the mod name refers to itself as, "Modern" Sonic) Surge, Marine, Blaze, Hinote, Bowser, and Skip as well! Is this probably the first known documentation of an updated Hinote? In terms of whether or not she'll be getting a playable makeover, I don't know and I can't say anything about that. But do we at least get to see a new design for her? Yes. Now for what Skip's images look like...View attachment 2830View attachment 2831
And for Bowser!
View attachment 2832View attachment 2833View attachment 2834
Even Sage has some images!
View attachment 2835View attachment 2836
- If you enter the Mindscape Zone as the Deltarune trio, there's unique dialogue for everyone, including the boss of the stage.
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pwT-4tXN7kA

- Map IDs:
-- RW - Prologue - The Tutorial for Inazuma and Aether
-- RX - Aether's Castle
-- RY - Mindscape Zone
-- RZ - Some cutscene thing.

Feel free to contribute if you find anything else associated with the Silverhorn pack!

UPDATE:
So there's a graphic that comes into play if you try to cheat the Silverhorn pack, whether by committing SMS and black hole, or by Pandora's Box. It's Facciolo but as Big Chungus, holding a green UNO reverse card.
Never in my life have I had a reason to leak secrets from the Silverhorn pack as grand as this reason.
Well, I searched "Sonic Metal Fang" in Google out of curiosity, and the first image result was a tweet from Dr Stephen:

He actually made a Metal Fang

Last edited:
i tried to add dialouge for mega man x but it didn't work :/

here it is

Attachments

• silverhorn.dat.zip
    788 bytes · Views: 28
Wonder, you need to beat mindscape to unlock ultimate inazuma once unlocked idle to meditate barrier while meditating