Some Silverhorn Pack findings

WhiteFelineWonder

WhiteFelineWonder

if you don't want to be spoiled before it's 2024, maybe hit the back button in your browser. Otherwise, let's get on with it.

Disclaimer: These findings are all from me opening the Silverhorn pack file in SLADE and digging through the folders.

Now for my comments/thoughts/assumptions on these!

1. The filename for this one is WL_DEEZ.
2. Yeah there's a folder inside the root directory of the mod that has the L taunt silhouette from Fortnite, not much for me to say on this one.
3. STEVE TROLOLO-
4 & 5. These aren't even secrets probably, I just wanted to extract them because Jana. Though I assume there's dialogue for her that's associated with the Mindscape Zone, much like for the others here too.
6 & 8. This one's interesting since AFAIK, there's no real Metal Fang anywhere, unless it's in the battle mode for Sonic Superstars then I guess that makes sense.
7. The highlighted file here (iirc), aside from the interesting filename, seems to be how Aether's Caramelldansen dance functions (i.e., bobbing to the left and right of the music.)
9, 10, & 11. It's interesting to find image files for Sonic X's Sonic here, despite the fact that as of 12/31/2023, X Sonic isn't even out of the beta stage (as far as I know.)

Extra:
- Compared to the port of Inazuma, Silverhorn Inazuma no longer has the ability to fly in his super form, instead functioning the same as if he wasn't super. His super color is also green compared to the port's blue, and his little electric forcefield doesn't actually get buffed. That's where the attraction and thunder shields come in for Silverhorn Ina. (RIP)

- There exists image files for the vanilla cast, Whisper, Tangle, Flame, Silver, Iclyn, Milne, Boost Sonic (or as the mod name refers to itself as, "Modern" Sonic) Surge, Marine, Blaze, Hinote, Bowser, and Skip as well! Is this probably the first known documentation of an updated Hinote? In terms of whether or not she'll be getting a playable makeover, I don't know and I can't say anything about that. But do we at least get to see a new design for her? Yes. Now for what Skip's images look like...

And for Bowser!
KK CNFS
KK RAGE
KK SMUG

Even Sage has some images!
SGE NORM
SGE SHOK

- If you enter the Mindscape Zone as the Deltarune trio, there's unique dialogue for everyone, including the boss of the stage.
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pwT-4tXN7kA

- Map IDs:
-- RW - Prologue - The Tutorial for Inazuma and Aether
-- RX - Aether's Castle
-- RY - Mindscape Zone
-- RZ - Some cutscene thing.

Feel free to contribute if you find anything else associated with the Silverhorn pack!

UPDATE:
So there's a graphic that comes into play if you try to cheat the Silverhorn pack, whether by committing SMS and black hole, or by Pandora's Box. It's Facciolo but as Big Chungus, holding a green UNO reverse card.
Never in my life have I had a reason to leak secrets from the Silverhorn pack as grand as this reason.

Last edited:
Have you ever tried using "Silverhorn on" in the console when using Inazuma?

I haven't yet.

Edit:

Ooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.....
It's tied to the emeralds.

MOTHERFU-
I'm diving into the Lua for this one.
And it's tied to the Mindscape zone.

Last edited:
I added the anticheat secret.

Happy new year! Also, when I was playing with noclip in the Prologue stage, I came across something (I think SMS but dressed up). The thing I saw was also surrounded by textures of a (real) deer. After going over to touch it, and have more fun, the whole sky box became a deer texture. (And I started thinking, "I committed a really bad sin".)

Does someone know how to unlocc the second pic in the castle gallery? :0

I didn't bother with the castle gallery but you could try opening the Silverhorn pack in SLADE or another Doom/SRB2 editor and looking at the textures and seeing what's part of the gallery.

Alternatively, noclipping.

Ye, a lot of characters have unique dialogue when encountering Facciolo, even Steve gets..... some dialogue.

How do i enter mindscape without using Inazuma and Aether-

How do i enter mindscape without using Inazuma and Aether-
You have to beat it first with Inazuma (alone or with Aether)

Then you can re-enter it by using map mapry in the console

Is there a way to trick the game into thinking I already beat Mindscape via editing the files?

From my experience by editing mods datas,maybe
Though there might be multiple files for it,considering that after beating the level a lot of stuff change

Last edited:
EDIT: Tried to enter Mindscape, still didn't work.
You need to do "map ry -f" twice back-to-back. The first one to enter the stage and get the black screen with the buzzer, and the second one in that little window to force-load into the stage.

You need to do "map ry -f" twice back-to-back. The first one to enter the stage and get the black screen with the buzzer, and the second one in that little window to force-load into the stage.
ok

Still doesn't work. I tried.