Sbag

Sbag V5.01

But uhhh I’m lazy to do the other facing sprites but in my experience I think it could look fitting depending on the art style and pizza tower is not a bad option but I’m may a idea would be to do the paper Mario thing which he just turn ngl it could make it fit plus I’m used to drawing characters in the front
 
you can maybe make 1 or a few sprites, and after you show them i'll decide yes or no
 
Btw I’m not done yet so went I says I’m done the. I’m done alr ok anyways here the first little head sprite I made
(This is the life icon)
 

Attachments

  • 2026_10_06_0us_Kleki.png
    2026_10_06_0us_Kleki.png
    4 KB · Views: 5
1 out of 4 frames done
 

Attachments

  • 2026_10_06_0wo_Kleki.png
    2026_10_06_0wo_Kleki.png
    4.8 KB · Views: 4
After I’m done with the running anim I. Done for today (today) I’m still going to make a few more sprites tomorrow
 
Mb ya I’m getting Eppy im going to bed sorry see ya tomorrow housefan out
 
Here ya I’m tired as fuck
I need to stop making excuses and go to bed bru
 

Attachments

  • ezgif.com-gif-maker 6.gif
    ezgif.com-gif-maker 6.gif
    7.9 KB · Views: 4
To me, it turned out interesting.
 
cursed
Cover1791405700236
 
Sbag V6 is NOT happening!!!
hi guys, the wind is quite strong today isnt it?
 
Top