Sbag

Sbag V5

COWARDS, I USE DOUBLE WILD SPEEDS
Srb20799
 
when i played around with 2011x using Sbag, his taunt jump never damaged him
I can fix it.
I'll send you the code to make it work with the 2011x via private message. How about that?
 
I can fix it.
I'll send you the code to make it work with the 2011x via private message. How about that?
aight, i'll tweak it after when i test it
 
CANNONBALL!
Srb20802
 
That’s weird because I swear he could I remember him hitting him when I played the mod
i've tested it many times before and it never hit
 
I can fix it.
I'll send you the code to make it work with the 2011x via private message. How about that?
dont worry bro, i did it for you
Srb20808
 
HD version of the old Sbag CSS Art (NO AI UPSCALING)
Sbag art png 2
 
SBA-SRB2 OLD
you should probably go make a thread for this, since the admins keep staring at your account, but idrk, im just assuming stuff
 
Guys I have very sad news.
Sbag has been canned..


like literally, look at him, hes in a can
Cover1790715389748
 
Top