Neon's Sonic 3 Character Recreations & Origins Amy (OBSOLETE)

Neon's Sonic 3 Character Recreations & Origins Amy (OBSOLETE) Version 1.3.2

NeonifyNyan updated Neon's Sonic 3 Character Recreations & Origins Amy with a new update entry:

Version 1.3: The Origins Amy update.

View attachment 1758
I'll be quick to explain this.

This update is really mediocre because Amy in Sonic Origins Plus is basically Sonic with a hammer.
No sol form.
No GIFs.
The abilities are explained in the Player Select Screen.
Please DO tell me if I missed any bugs in the Discussion section.
The credits are already added.
I'm done.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hey can i make a plus patch that adds some new things?
here is a sprite :
RUN F2B8

Hey can i make a plus patch that adds some new things?
here is a sprite :
View attachment 1760
Sure thing! Knock yourself out with whatever patch you want to do, Just make sure you credit me. (Then again its completely fine if you forget to do so, I'll tell you if you forgot.)

The one suggestion adds the sprite from alt Sonic to s3 Sonic

NeonifyNyan updated Neon's Sonic 3 Character Recreations & Origins Amy with a new update entry:

I need YOUR help!

Hello everyone, it's been a while, hasn't it?
I planned to send this message weeks ago, but I never had the opportunity to do so.
I plan to release one more update, a *very* minor one.
But to release it, I need your help.
I recently discovered there are some green colors that arent used for the player color palette.
And so I thought "hey, I think it's an opportunity to make super sonic's eyes green"
But after I exported the super sonic sprites on slade, I actually saw that it would still...

Thanks, i'll see later this evening if i can get this to work.
ur a legend TGTLS.

Version 1.3.2: Sprite Change and entering LTS.

After some time, i finally managed to change Super Sonic's eyes into green.
Original suggestion from Sonicjrfan and big thanks to TGTLS (ThatGuyThatLovesSonic), go check him out, he does a lot of cool stuff.

Although, as the title says, this addon will enter LTS (Long Term Support), from now on I'll be patching bugs and glitches until further notice in the Discussion tab.

If anyone likes to help in any way or make a modified release for themselves, this addon will be Reusable from now on...

Oooo, M.K Likey! If this become MS legal, Trust me, I'll host with this mod, Promise.