Neon's Sonic 3 Character Recreations & Origins Amy (OBSOLETE)

Neon's Sonic 3 Character Recreations & Origins Amy (OBSOLETE) Version 1.3.2

NeonifyNyan

NeonifyNyan

NeonifyNyan submitted a new addon:

Neon's Sonic 3 Character Recreations - Ready to relive the past?

Your 90' favourite team is back in store! Ready to stop Robotnik's plans once and for all!
View attachment 264

But let's not stop just to talk, let's get into the abilities already!

Sonic:

Instashield:
Press spin mid-jump to use the instashield. If you played Sonic 3 you know how this works.

View attachment 266

Hyper Sonic:
Not only having a Super form, by getting all 7 Super Emeralds, you can turn into Hyper Sonic!...​

Read more about this addon...

That is kinda weird to see another addon that has GIF issue. Have you tried reloading gifs? Because through editor I can't check out any of them.

Sorry for a bit waiting, welcome to releases!
But next time, when you trying to upload GIFs, try method through inserting link.
  2023 03 09 232605

Gotcha! got to make some more changes anyway, so i'm gonna get the GIFs back and try to change them there.

I am also aware that the page takes a while to load, so the GIFs may look still or sluggish, I currently have no way to fix this.

NeonifyNyan updated Neon's Sonic 3 Character Recreations with a new update entry:

Version 1.1.1b: The sol form update no one wanted.

Yeah so uh...I'm making this optional, as we never say any of the three characters use a sol form. thus making it uncanon. and also there are still some problems. like the HUD icon not changing to the super one and the instashield still being present. I'll try to fix these next time.

I'm not gonna put out any GIFs, as the abilities are straight forward.
For sonic, pressing jump midair will make you thok with fire effects.
For tails, pressing spin midair will make you dash upwards.
And for...

Read the rest of this update entry...

The v1.1.1 download is still there

i know, it's supposed to be there so that players can still download the original version, after all it's optional.

although expect them to be one single file again when i'll release version 1.2.

Last edited:
I guess, but though. I am fine with it being here, of course.

NeonifyNyan updated Neon's Sonic 3 Character Recreations with a new update entry:

Version 1.2: Kirby Support & More. | Version 1.2b: The actual sol form update.

Version 1.2:

New standing sprites for Super Sonic.
Disabled dig for Super Knuckles due to bugs.
Added Kirby support: Sonic - Needle, Tails - Spark, Knuckles - Stone

Version 1.2b:

New stuff that is added in 1.2 is also added in 1.2b. Do note that the dig is also disabled for Sol Knuckles.

View attachment 747
Sol forms are here, I never expected to have them but here they are.

Only use 1.2b if you are going to load it with rushchars...

Read the rest of this update entry...

well, i would, but since the sprites use green for the color itself and in multiplayer, the eyes would look like the same color as the fur, in this case, the gold super color.

i can use your addon for my upcoming ronic the hedgehog neonify?