Attachments

• srb20026.gif
    srb20026.gif
    2.6 MB · Views: 85
  • srb20027.gif
    srb20027.gif
    6.7 MB · Views: 83
Looks good!

Hello guys , well , lets get to the point shall we?So we decided to discontinue Neon and agreed that this should be discontinued , lemme say why:
We've been receiving those kind of "bro that's just a shitty sonic recolor with modern sonic stolen code" and "bro you're lazy as fuck get to work and give us some new updates" , we will not show proof because we still respect their identities , plus we did this for fun , we didn't have to do it , yet when we do it we receive these kinda shit , im deeply sorry but we just cant take it anymore , we'll send the v1.2 in the next few days and it will be the end of Neon the hedgehog in SRB2.

:(

I challenge theses people do better then(Bad english prob)

Oh,Good to know im hoping that this never happens

Hey guys sorry for not working for awhile , felt like doing some things else , so after i done all my busy work at the end of this month , i'll work on Neon again!Apologies to those who wanted a update

I like the fact it has "my" username lol
Jokes aside great mod

This is somehow more cooler than your sprite animations, looking forward to it!

This is somehow more cooler than your sprite animations, looking forward to it!
Sorry sorry I'm just a guy that coincidentally have the name of the oc of LucasRPDJ but it's still neat

Late post, but it's quite cool how one of the respected Sonic sprite animators is making a mod for the Workshop! I can't wait to see the final product.

Uh guys sorry for not posting much , but we're back on the progress , Lucas made much progress on the map thats going to be on the mod too so stay tuned
(P.S dont tell Lucas but the map is going to have Knuckles as a guider and its Star Light City)