My Confession

• Thread starter TehPuertoRicanSpartan
  • Start date
TehPuertoRicanSpartan

TehPuertoRicanSpartan

I only came here just as a temporary alternative to SRB2MB, even after the shit I have done back then. But now, I'm going to leave this. It's too much anyway, with all the unauthorized ports and broken mods, I'm just going to leave. Sayonara, SRB2 Workshop.

okay then, good luck i guess, try not do anything stupid, you know that the MB dont handle well giving second chances, or forgiving people, they rejected me several times, althought i stated my reasons and my point respecfully about what happened in my cases with them, yet they cannot give less of a fuck, and not only that, they treat me like if i was an asshole, despite the fact they had never reached to me to speak personally, and try sort out all of the issues i might have with them, to try reach an common ground and better understanding about the situation

okay then, good luck i guess, try not do anything stupid, you know that the MB dont handle well giving second chances, or forgiving people, they rejected me several times, althought i stated my reasons and my point respecfully about what happened in my cases with them, yet they cannot give less of a fuck, and not only that, they treat me like if i was an asshole, despite the fact they had never reached to me to speak personally, and try sort out all of the issues i might have with them, to try reach an common ground and better understanding about the situation
yeah, i really dont understand your ban

yeah, i really dont understand your ban
i guess they simply fucking hate me, much like they hate Sandwichface, except unlike him i never did any passive-aggresive comment or joke, with the obvious intent of make fun of someone, in a bit rather rude way

honestly, the mb is just a place that treats srb2 as a art community..

honestly, the mb is just a place that treats srb2 as a art community..
much as Sandwichface said, for as much as you might hate him for his passive-agressive comments and """jokes""" about the topics he discuss in his videos, or his discord, much like i do (i dont really like him, hes just not a good person), he still has a point there, and some kind of reason and truth in saying that "Srb2 is more an Art community" or some thing like that, because with how strict rules were about modding, BEFORE they got changed to something better for everyone, did in some way or another treated it like it was art, something you do for yourself, that cannot be edited or modified without your consent.

And while this DOES have some kind of reason to exist, the problem its that this issue is way too much more complex than just that, because we also need to include the moderation team on the mix, making them do their job, in case someone did a modification of your mod without giving credits, or if they did, making it with bad faith, like a bastardization of your OC or something like that.

This is why both sides, the creator, and the "fan" of the creator, speaking about modifications for Srb2, are quite of a stingy and messy topic to talk about. Because theres way too much stuff we would have to consider, that is just not possible to detail here