Goo Sonic

Goo Sonic 1

Tested your character and already got warning when I tried to do celling cling (this warning shows even on your GIF btw).

Blue Streek is made by normal graham you stupid idiot this is why I hated mb users never giving drive mods thir correct maker and the ability for the roof is also from team new

Blue Streek is made by normal graham you stupid idiot this is why I hated mb users never giving drive mods thir correct maker and the ability for the roof is also from team new
bro calm down and didn't you steal some luas for an edit of it too? he didn't know so just don't put the blame on him just because he forgot
dude you can't just despise him for an accident he wasn't aware of so just stop hating on him

woah.

changed the credits now so you don’t start crying

Haha don't worry Cheeseboi, I'm planning to pilfer a bunch of stuff from Plasma Sonic for my next mod so don't even worry about it hahaha