Who is your favorite Modder?

Golden Shine, no question
 
Me being the best member even though I don’t have mods:
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0229.png
    IMG_0229.png
    304.4 KB · Views: 5
(Me, Tythestickman, SkyKaydenZmy, and GoodieSeller) I like my mods (even though they are private BECAUSE WORKSHOP DOES NOT ALLOW ME TO POST MY ADDONS), I am actually grinding on how to make mods, and I nearly submitted them in the SRB2 Discussions forum, but I think that's the wrong thing to do/I might get banned. Also I like Kayden Sonic, because I glaze everything sonic. Sbag fat and fast. And GoodieSeller made a working verity. Sonic14 The Gooner Out! (I really wanna share my mods, I SWEAR TO GOD WORKSHOP HAVE MERCY ON MEEEEEEE)
 
I like my mods (even though they are private BECAUSE WORKSHOP DOES NOT ALLOW ME TO POST MY ADDONS),
you need to go to Addons And More and then press Add Addon, then you can select the category and then start working on the addons page.
im pretty sure you can also do it by going to your profile page and then clicking Addons And More, the Add Addon button should be there.
 
Top