UrLocalSonicFan Well-known member Today at 1:47 AM #1 What do I call music mods so I can submit them?
Tythestickman Well-known member Today at 7:20 AM #2 UrLocalSonicFan said: What do I call music mods so I can submit them? Click to expand... if your talking about the thing at the start of the addons file name (like S_ or CL_), i'd say do X_
UrLocalSonicFan said: What do I call music mods so I can submit them? Click to expand... if your talking about the thing at the start of the addons file name (like S_ or CL_), i'd say do X_
UrLocalSonicFan Well-known member Today at 5:02 PM #3 Tythestickman said: if your talking about the thing at the start of the addons file name (like S_ or CL_), i'd say do X_ Click to expand... Ok
Tythestickman said: if your talking about the thing at the start of the addons file name (like S_ or CL_), i'd say do X_ Click to expand... Ok