Verity™

[Re-Usable] Verity™ 1.0.0

GoodieSeller

GoodieSeller

Active member
GoodieSeller submitted a new addon:

Verity™ - Hey, It's me... It's Verity!

Hey, It's me, It's Verity!
Yes. Of course someone had to make a VERITY mod for SRB2.
View attachment 9689
Meet Verity, your personal helper friend. Yeah, he says that on his iconic intro. Verity is a friendly entity that lets you ask ANYTHING to him, with the command "ask". Frankly, he can go rouge, but what could possibly go wrong???
View attachment 9690
Yes...

Read more about this addon...
 
Underrated
 
Hey, its me, its Verity!
Ask me anything!
 
All day!
Alright, thanks!
Do you live alone? Is anybody home?
One, two, three and so, where did everybody go?

Hey, it's me, it's Verity (La-la-la-la)
Ask me anything (Just so you know)
I know about a million things (La-la-la-la)
I'll do everything
 
Do you live alone? Is anybody home?
One, two, three and so, where did everybody go?

Hey, it's me, it's Verity (La-la-la-la)
Ask me anything (Just so you know)
I know about a million things (La-la-la-la)
I'll do everything
Oka-okay, Why's th-the door locked up so tight?
 
Hеy, it's me, it's Verity (Come closer)
Ask me anything (Uh, I'd-I'd rather not)
I know about a million things
I'll do everything

Come, come closer
Come be my friend, don't be so scared (Love me)

Hey, it's me, it's Verity (La-la-la-la)
Ask me anything (La-la-la-la)
I know about a million things (La-la-la-la)
I'll do everything

Now let's sing "Lord Obesity."
 
EVERY COPY OF VERITY IS PERSONALIZED
Srb20902
 
when I was at school my mod released to the public. That’s so great
 
Top