Thokker - Let's play "Port the Crawla"!

[Portleg] Thokker - Let's play "Port the Crawla"! v2

Gemini0

Gemini0

Gemini0 submitted a new addon:

Thokker - Let's play "Port the Crawla"! - A port of 2.1's Thokker, now as its own gametype!

Original addon: https://mb.srb2.org/threads/thokker-lets-play-kick-the-crawla.23851/

Thokker is back and not exactly better than ever!

Kick a variety of bouncy objects around with your friends and foes alike as you aim to score (a default of) 3 points on the other team!

Changes from the original Thokker:
- The gamemode now does not replace Team Match, and is its own mode. This, along with some MAINCFG changes, means you can now also...

Read more about this addon...

Welcome to release!

This'll get you banned from the MB... screw the MB! This is the Workshop!

This'll get you banned from the MB... screw the MB! This is the Workshop!
Damn straight. I've been sitting on this one for a good while. 2023 will be the year of LiquidMS, Ringslinger Plus, and Thokker!!!

Edit: Also, I really hope not. That'd just be straight-up draconian, like how MUGEN Archive does it. Banning someone for using another site to do things your own site prohibits... Sad!

Last edited:
Nice, another port to play around with :D
Also since it's just screaming to be said... *ehem*

*cue epic trumpets and drums and things*
HA HA HA HA
RONALDINHO SOCCER
*doot-doot DOOT*
Mundial ronaldinho soccer 6401591366965

also there's another modding community that does the same as nu-jr for just using an alternative whaaaaaaaaaaat :O

Damn straight. I've been sitting on this one for a good while. 2023 will be the year of LiquidMS, Ringslinger Plus, and Thokker!!!

Edit: Also, I really hope not. That'd just be straight-up draconian, like how MUGEN Archive does it. Banning someone for using another site to do things your own site prohibits... Sad!
Off-topic, but funny fact. I play M.U.G.E.N a lot, and have a M.U.G.E.N Archive account.

Nice port, but there's some important things to fix.
-The countdown should only start if the players are not spectating and should be shorter.
-You should stop using functions that are gonna be removed in later versions of SRB2 and search for substitutes.
-There's a inconsistency in the score where you can't see the enemy team gaining points.

I fixed the score inconsistency in the previous version of the mod, although the HUD position needs to be fixed.
So, if you want, you can just check and get the code from this modified previous version here:

Attachments

• ZTKK_thokker_v1-1-1-22-modified.pk3
    2.9 MB · Views: 69

wait, mugen archive bans people for using a site that they hate? kinda pathetic of them tbh