SRB2.EXE: Round 1 (Hide & Seek)

[Re-Usable] SRB2.EXE: Round 1 (Hide & Seek) v2

hey it's great the mod's now on the official Workshop! i wonder how the progress for V2 is going... the devs of this mod haven't said anything, the last time i remember seeing this mod was on Domikoto's channel, he said he was working with the people on it, but he has also said barely anything about it for a while

edit: OH WAIT YOU'RE Domikoto!
forgot to read your username haha... could you perhaps share some info with us for the upcoming future of this mod?

hey it's great the mod's now on the official Workshop! i wonder how the progress for V2 is going... the devs of this mod haven't said anything, the last time i remember seeing this mod was on Domikoto's channel, he said he was working with the people on it, but he has also said barely anything about it for a while

edit: OH WAIT YOU'RE Domikoto!
forgot to read your username haha... could you perhaps share some info with us for the upcoming future of this mod?
Hello, I don't know if there will be an update about this mod. You can ask Sonic1983. I can say is that Round 2 (which is the sequel to this mod) is in development.

Last edited: