Srb2 3d model maker online (W.I.P)

SonicFan1991

SonicFan1991

Member
Hello everyone while I was on websim I decided to do some testing to if I could get this working and it does but there a few issues but I’m am still testing this the only issue is that I broke an can not make any credits cuz no one donates to me for shit so if ya would like to support this little project of mine which yes even though it uses ai this could be something up which in my opinion would make people who are cannot do this on mobile or on anyth8 g else be able to experience the fun I may even do this with maps and other stuff in the future so stay tuned ya and if ya would like to support me and see the progress on the project I leave a link for both in the thread below https://websim.com/@Big1990sonicfan1991/frameforge/3
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0797.png
    IMG_0797.png
    585.2 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_0798.png
    IMG_0798.png
    576.9 KB · Views: 5
Noted I’m post this on message boards soon it technically is but it a place holder alr
 
Also here are something to not do if this start working do not use this to make anything fuck up and I’m not talking blood or gore that ok to a more mature type ok not making port model or stealing if you get perms to make port or make edits of models or use something like workshop that does not need permission but still I would still support the original owners alr then
 
Top