Addon icon

Soniku11 CTF Pack v1.3

Alright, these are nice maps, but I can't help but note somethings peculiar (I'm not criticizing)
First of all, lots of empty (as in no rings|weapon rings|other gameplay-altering stuff) open space, which may get boring for players...
Second, some rings don't have the float flag and kinda stick to the ground which may not look very good
Third, in at least two first maps, you have a chance to spawn at the enemy base, which is probably kinda inconvenient for the other team you know =P

In any case, nice work and I wish you continue making stuff!

Btw hope you're not annoyed by my colourblast-style messages =S

Alright, these are nice maps, but I can't help but note somethings peculiar (I'm not criticizing)
First of all, lots of empty (as in no rings|weapon rings|other gameplay-altering stuff) open space, which may get boring for players...
Second, some rings don't have the float flag and kinda stick to the ground which may not look very good
Third, in at least two first maps, you have a chance to spawn at the enemy base, which is probably kinda inconvenient for the other team you know =P

In any case, nice work and I wish you continue making stuff!
can you please tell me which its the second map? cuz i do remember one map where i accindentally left, or selected a spawn of the other team in the opposite base, like the space themed map, but i didnt knew there it was a second

can you please tell me which its the second map? cuz i do remember one map where i accindentally left, or selected a spawn of the other team in the opposite base, like the space themed map, but i didnt knew there it was a second
I managed to spawn at the enemy base in the first two maps (those except the space map)

I managed to spawn at the enemy base in the first two maps (those except the space map)
thats odd, must been what i said, either accidentally placing a CTF spawn on the wrong base, or forgetting to change it while i mirrored the base for the other team, to make them be the same. As for now while im writing this im working on a new race map, and ill also soon do a lotta srb2 work too.

Like for example updating all screenshots, doing these map fixes, and etc.