Sonic's Cool Universal Mix 3 (SUGOI 5??)

Sonic's Cool Universal Mix 3 (SUGOI 5??) 1.11

romabloxovich0

romabloxovich0

romabloxovich0 submitted a new addon:

Sonic's Cool Universal Mix 3 (SUGOI 5??) - scum3

The Dolbaeb Team is back! You've been enjoying the dilogy.
We are proud to present to you a new lvlpack in the SCUM series. Sonic's Cool Universal Mix 3 (Known as Sonic's Cool Adventure 3) gives you a brand old shitty gaming experience. Try playing and have fun with it!
TTWING.png

SCUM3 Trilogy ends...​

Read more about this addon...

ITS HERE

BLUE BRICKS (VOLCANO)
IN SRB2
The Nu-HQ stage was a neat little nod to the whole thok debate and then it goes absolutely crazy which makes you escape to Serious Sam. What a way to finish the SCUM trilogy.
To infinity and beyond, Universal Mix, keep on thokking.

Last edited:
BLUE BRICKS (VOLCANO)
IN SRB2
The Nu-HQ stage was a neat little nod to the whole thok debate and then it goes absolutely crazy which makes you escape to Serious Sam. What a way to finish the SCUM trilogy.
To infinity and beyond, Universal Mix, keep on thokking.
truly a crazy way to end the trilogy that kept on delivering in a span of 3 years

Personally me I don't think it's all that bad but not only did make a 1/5 star Review for this Now you gotta make a comment Dude keep that stuff to yourself Sure that review yeah that's ok but telling that again to the whole fucking chat the hell like dude Keep that stuff to yourself people make not so good things but that does not mean you have to come around and Say how about the mod cringe cringe cringe cringe take this as Advice make sure you remember it

Well there is a red spear section If you don't know what that does basically means that oh I can make things by edit around and more so um yeah I'm what to do

I'll say right off the bat: You're all faggots about even using my levels as a level pack anymore. I'm telling you right now - REMOVE THE FUCKING Levels. The level's not out yet. And you're already using it!

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rFeVfwDvTyM

At least we got to see what Deep Forest Zone was shaping up to be with Universal Mix, I suppose.
I'll say right off the bat: You're all faggots about even using my levels as a level pack anymore. I'm telling you right now - REMOVE THE FUCKING Levels. The level's not out yet. And you're already using it!
Also woah o_o

Manually merged post (4/8/2024):
Decided to record some footage of Blue Brick Volcano Zone and Nu-STJR HQ.

Last edited:

Would not be the 1st time😑

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240410-200028.png
    Screenshot_20240410-200028.png
    368.1 KB · Views: 18
This, If it's not already done.

At this point I'm just gonna be using 1.0.2 because 1.0.3 Was caused by a dick

Wow I'm a well known member Wow but don't people don't give to shit about me🤔