SM64 in SRB2!! (Discontinued) :/

SM64 in SRB2!! (Discontinued) :/ V2.7

Bug report,

2D mode has issues where it keeps the "3D" camera for mario and screws up his controls.
 
And another thing I need to clarify for everyone here is that the mod has been discontinued, so I won't be fixing the problems and other issues the mod has. Sorry :/
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot 2026-10-03 180021.png
    Screenshot 2026-10-03 180021.png
    3.9 KB · Views: 10
  • Screenshot 2026-10-03 180050.png
    Screenshot 2026-10-03 180050.png
    41.6 KB · Views: 9
yes, i clicked the download button
Hey, sorry for the delay in responding. Well, judging by your screenshot, it looks like the file might be corrupted, since the one I installed is 181 MB. Just try installing the mod again, if it's still like that, I can send you a Drive link so you can install it.
 
Hey, sorry for the delay in responding. Well, judging by your screenshot, it looks like the file might be corrupted, since the one I installed is 181 MB. Just try installing the mod again, if it's still like that, I can send you a Drive link so you can install it.
yep, downloaded it again, and it is still empty, it might be easier if you publish the google drive link to game banana, because srb2 mods are also on there
 
Top