*sigh* I'll expose the MB of toxic behavior in the future...

Should I expose the MB?

• Yes! I hate toxicity!

Votes: 6 40.0%
  • No! What about the mods, and other stuff? Where's that going?

Votes: 9 60.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
and also, doesn't every community have toxicity? i mean, there has to be atleast 1 toxic side for everything.

and also, doesn't every community have toxicity? i mean, there has to be atleast 1 toxic side for everything.
Naming two communities I don't see much toxicity in:
Rayman
Sly Cooper

Alright, after coming back, I realize your efforts will need a little proof to get me on your side.
So show me some proof for this.
"Ban me here & now if you truly think you are the voice of this community." They didn't, and finally gave me the biggest reveal of them all.

Their justification. "We're just doing our jobs, that's all." Though they hold power, they're not the ones who call the shots, the close circles are, just as I predicted. Whatever close circles tell them, they will do.

The one outlier in the group was Tatsuru, who tried to play the "you're nothing"-card in my face. Perhaps he might be the one responsible for fanning the flames with the bannings of people associated with WS on MB. He's also from 2.1 era if I recall, and one of the many people whose allegiances I do not know.
I'd like to see the FULL conversation if this is really true. Or are you going to play the, "The thread was deleted" card? If you're gonna say it was deleted, at least show me it's deleted.

Status
Not open for further replies.