scum 3 progress, devlog, whatever you name it

romabloxovich0

romabloxovich0

hello! its me romineblox0 (or romabloxa0, romabloxovich0, whatever)
i am an srb2 mapper since 2020 and i made rominepack and already 2 april fools level packs:

however, in this post i will be showing some goofy pictures, videos and gif for the THIRD and LAST installment of our april fools levelpacks
lets begin with the intro, which is a reference to the Valve's intro

cool, which the valve intro is great, for my idea, it great recreation:)

hello again bros, today was a kinda busy day ig
and i have some tidbits to show, like this new enemy - SoniKaze!
srb20337.gif

hes currently work in progress, but its basically a Headless Kamikaze from Serious Sam but in srb2, as you can see in some frames sonikaze holds the bombs just like kamikaze does

second thing i would like to show, is the Garage (hub level lmao)
which has SUGOI-like voting/teleporting gimmick inside
srb20335.gif

here you can see, that this works just like in SUGOI, and the hub area is pretty wip

thats all i have wanted to showcase, thanks for watching and see you next time!

scum 3, hehe
scum 3...
... *head momento*

hllo again, its me, and ive got another stuffs to post here:
first of all, i made a funny BLUE BRICK VOLCANO level with a lore behind it!
View: https://youtu.be/WRgx6BzVox4

and also theres an enemy you need to fight in here.... its seventhsentinel himself!
srb20378.gif

Plus i have done with SoniKazes and now they work as they should, and im making a map to use them there
srb20372.gif

next thing i would like to say is that we have currently made 15 goofy ahh levels
srb20379.gif

as a bonus stage there would be a level inspired by the srb2 SBAHJ (sweet bro and hella jeff) mod

here's a snippet of it
srb20380.gif

sorry for the recent inactivity people, i have been having issues with my PC and im still fixing that, so soon everything should be good

sorry for the recent inactivity people, i have been having issues with my PC and im still fixing that, so soon everything should be good
i actually feel sad for u bc i see many ws members have their pc broke and stuck on one thing, hope my lowend doesn't break

hllo again, its me, and ive got another stuffs to post here:
first of all, i made a funny BLUE BRICK VOLCANO level with a lore behind it!
View: https://youtu.be/WRgx6BzVox4

and also theres an enemy you need to fight in here.... its seventhsentinel himself!
srb20378.gif

Plus i have done with SoniKazes and now they work as they should, and im making a map to use them there
srb20372.gif
"BLUE BRICKS IN SRB2 KART"

Universal Mix 3 seems to be coming along well!
Hope your PC's doing okay btw Blox

can i make a level for u? i not good at mapping, but i think i can make a decent one

nope, we already have mappers in our team so we dont need any more

i do have an idea: big dylandude boss fight
just my idea, you dont have to do it

that or hazmat sonic holding a chaos emerald with sonikazes appearing from nowhere

wouldnt it technically be SonicsCoolAdventure 3???
as in scum is sca2 and this is sca3 or scum 2 or whatever this is confusion

Last edited:
hi bros, havent seen you in a while, so i had windows 10 reinstalled on my PC, birthday, bla-bla-bla
so SCUM3 rn is on a small hiatus, but i can reassure you that we will get back on track and continue the development of it so stay tuned