SonicFan1991
Well-known member
Nah dawg I didI know! I thought they spent it all on crack
Nah dawg I didI know! I thought they spent it all on crack
Nah dawg I did
week 9 will take 10 years nowI know! I thought they spent it all on crack
Alr now back on topic; How is Blasted Memories devlopment?week 9 will take 10 years now
Cool, on our discord server we post teasers, hang out and yeahAlr now back on topic; How is Blasted Memories devlopment?
I think it's going to be just as peak as Pico falling off a building in the coolest way possible.Alr now back on topic; How is Blasted Memories devlopment?
Sbag keeps somehow coming back to this thread, at this point he might aswell as just be a character in the addonAlso I know we trying to stay on track but look what I finished
Could say it’s Peak-OI think it's going to be just as peak as Pico falling off a building in the coolest way possible.