Omar Ship

Omar Ship 1.3

This is just a copy of the map called "Hidden Palace Hangout" from BrianFan's Submit Addon, still stealing though. Did you even credit him after words?

Last edited:
This is just a copy of the map called "Hidden Palace" from BrianFan's Submit Addon, still stealing though. Did you even credit him after words?
It's actually a parody of Hidden Palace Hangout. Because why not? I love it!

It's actually a parody of Hidden Palace Hangout. Because why not? I love it!
It's still would be better if @Sls64LGamingBro brought me link to the original map for comparison.

It's still would be better if @Sls64LGamingBro brought me link to the original map for comparison.
Yeah... Is it a bad thing? Because I love Hidden Palace Hangout but I had to remake it. This mod is actually the remake of Hidden Palace Hangout. If it is a bad thing, Sorry. I still know Hidden Palace Hangout isn't mine.

Yeah... Is it a bad thing? Because I love Hidden Palace Hangout but I had to remake it. This mod is actually the remake of Hidden Palace Hangout. If it is a bad thing, Sorry. I still know Hidden Palace Hangout isn't mine.
Just to want make sure that map isn't totally copy. That's all I want to know.

I still sugget making maps on your own, else it's just going to be more copying again and again.

I still sugget making maps on your own, else it's just going to be more copying again and again.
Idk, everyone begin mapping how they wanted, so I don't have issue with that.
The main issue here, for now - is not putting original author to the credits.

Mhm, I see. Then I just move this addon to Red Sphere Section, since this original Hidden Palace map is NOT Re-Usable.
Thanks for info
I always check the message board and workshop of course, that's why I have 2 tabs on me.
Idk, everyone begin mapping how they wanted, so I don't have issue with that.
True, what I mean was that trying to create maps in begin time can be hard for people.

@OmarSRB24 you can also ask the permission from original author, if you want that addon will be placed in Blue Sphere Section.

@OmarSRB24 you can also ask the permission from original author, if you want that addon will be placed in Blue Sphere Section.
But I don't have an SRB2MB account! I have tried to make it MANY times but noooooooo! This says I already have one but what? I didn't exist! So that's why I created my account into SRB2Workshop.