Not Soap and Not Takis (ft. Shampoo, Lotion and Metal Soap)

of course we couldn't resist the temptation to do the fps joke again (((i forgot to use the media thing but whatever))
 

Attachments

  • srb20018.png
    srb20018.png
    43.5 KB · Views: 61
of course we couldn't resist the temptation to do the fps joke again (((i forgot to use the media thing but whatever))
how do you even do this
 
VS NOT SOAP?!
 

Attachments

  • srb20017.gif
    srb20017.gif
    3.8 MB · Views: 54
It's a big update. SSNot Soap and pals have been added. I can't remember what else I added.



Stay tuned for the next update?

Srb20038




(don't get your hopes up this options menu is not in the build)
 

Attachments

  • CL_TotallySoapAndTakis-v420.69.pk3
    9.8 MB · Views: 43
  • L_NotSoapMusic-v1.pk3
    2.9 MB · Views: 39
It's a big update. SSNot Soap and pals have been added. I can't remember what else I added.



Stay tuned for the next update?

View attachment 8947



(don't get your hopes up this options menu is not in the build)
tf do you mean your adding a custom menu for Not Soap
 
Is this thing still on? No? What if I smash it in with a hammer? Will that work?

1789985569050
 
I have fallen behind with the latest build. Sorry about that.
 

Attachments

  • CL_TotallySoapAndTakis-v420.69.pk3
    9.7 MB · Views: 28
From the very first Not Soap build ever! Can you believe it? I sure can't.
 

Attachments

  • classicnotsoap.pk3
    1.3 MB · Views: 15
tf is this 😭✌️
Srb20822
 
Top