Need help with compiling SRB2SuperEarly

Galx

Galx

Hi, TuPanaElTails here!
I just found this really cool source code piece of SRB2 from September 14th, 1999 on SSNTails' GitHub and thinked: "What if I compiled it and played it on DOSBox?"
But then remembered I don't know how to flickin' compile Doom Legacy :atoszaebis:
I searched how to and only got a lot of coding crap (I only know how to write HTML and CSS :V)
Does anyone know how to help me here? I don't need you to do it for me, as that's awful :backamy:
Thanks in advance! :chaohi:

Do you have a link to that X11 Native you are talking about??? I don't seem to find it :(

Also I use Windows 10 Pro, in a trash PC if you didn't already know :V

Hi, TuPanaElTails here!
I just found this really cool source code piece of SRB2 from September 14th, 1999 on SSNTails' GitHub and thinked: "What if I compiled it and played it on DOSBox?"
But then remembered I don't know how to flickin' compile Doom Legacy :atoszaebis:
I searched how to and only got a lot of coding crap (I only know how to write HTML and CSS :V)
Does anyone know how to help me here? I don't need you to do it for me, as that's awful :backamy:
Thanks in advance! :chaohi:
By the way, I don't think that's SRB2. SRB2 Hallowen released on Hallowen day, (you probably knew that.) and that's the earliest version of the sequel. It would be SRB1, but give me some heads up when you find stuff, if it's even BEFORE SRB2 but after SRB1!

It's just some archived data Saxman found in his old Amiga PC that, is SOURCE CODE FOR SRB2 :raildog::raildog::raildog::raildog::banhammer::banhammer:
And some screenshots for early SRB2 Builds not found yet.
SRB2Hwn is 45 days after development started in Doom Legacy Source Code, which means this build from september is real. (and really early)
SRB1 was before SSNTails joined STJr, as he joined just for respriting Sonic, and ended up remaking SRB2 entirely. Now, take the fact, more devs were inside STJr, that prob are retired. Saxman included, has that data from SSN and The Doom Legacy Team (what was the name of the team for that?)
SRB1, is just some counterattack fangame to Sonikku's students, you can find that in the History Section of LSRB2N's Demo 3 Website and the SRBII Website in late 2001 (Demo 3 Era). But SRB2 is a sequel that aims more
Ok i went too in depth and unrelated right lol
It's SRB2, but almost stock DL, just by 4 modified files with the strings "Tails".
I just want to compile it, and no, it's not before srb2 but after srb1!
(This text would have been abbreviated as "srb2 tgf exists and srb2hwn was 45 days after doom legacy srb2 dev was started in september" lmao:1983:)

Whup. Whoopsie. My mistake. Anyway, back to compiling. I can't seem to get to the X11 Native either, but you can try solely on the Git, as aforementioned.

h o w ? ? ? ? ? ? ? (hoe)