Addon icon

Multi Spin V2.1

• Thread starter ThatGuyThatLovesSonic
  • Start date
ThatGuyThatLovesSonic

ThatGuyThatLovesSonic

ThatGuyThatLovesSonic submitted a new addon:

Multi Spin - SRB2 2.3 is already here!

The Multi spin is an ability for Sonic that replaces the Thok but it might be worth the trade

Now let's get into the abilities

Double jump:
Press & Hold jump in the air then let go to double jump

View attachment 1321

Wall Spin:
Hold Jump when next to a wall to spin up the wall

View attachment 1317

The Multi Spin can also skip on water

View attachment 1318

Spin when you hit the floor:
Go back to the first gif.

The Multi Spin also floats a...

Read more about this addon...

I dont think you can post this,cus i think someone said you can't remake it

I dont think you can post this,cus i think someone said you can't remake it
I didn't really make this as a recreation of the ability because there are some differences like the Multi spin floats a little the power spin doesn't
The power spin bounces on the ground multi spin just thrust's you forward and the power spin revs up walls the Multi spin just spider-mans them and the Multi spin has a cooldown, and from what we've seen the power spin does not.

I didn't really make this as a recreation of the ability because there are some differences like the Multi spin floats a little the power spin doesn't
The power spin bounces on the ground multi spin just thrust's you forward and the power spin revs up walls the Multi spin just spider-mans them and the Multi spin has a cooldown, and from what we've seen the power spin does not.
oh ok

ThatGuyThatLovesSonic updated Multi Spin with a new update entry:

The First Major update

Just like the title of the update says this is the first major update to multi-spin it now no longer floats
and you can only wall spin once suggested by Fen. This might be the last update of multi-spin since there is really nothing to do with the addon now but like I said MIGHT it's not upright canceled.

Read the rest of this update entry...