Modgen Sonic (Temporarily cancelled)

UrLocalSonicFan

UrLocalSonicFan

Well-known member
Uh, hey again. You may be thinking "URLOCALSONICFAN, WHY YOU DO ANOTHER THREAD? OUHHHHHH" and that's because I can. So uhh, here are some pictures!
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_2026-08-22-12-12-36-858.jpg
    Screenshot_2026-08-22-12-12-36-858.jpg
    492.8 KB · Views: 61
  • Screenshot_2026-08-22-12-28-21-193.jpg
    Screenshot_2026-08-22-12-28-21-193.jpg
    573 KB · Views: 62
  • Screenshot_2026-08-22-12-52-49-158.jpg
    Screenshot_2026-08-22-12-52-49-158.jpg
    500.7 KB · Views: 46
  • Screenshot_2026-08-22-12-12-21-675.jpg
    Screenshot_2026-08-22-12-12-21-675.jpg
    788.7 KB · Views: 56
Here are some infos! And his character select art. So, his planned abilities are peel out, homing attack, humming top, and taunts.
 

Attachments

  • 1000022355.png
    1000022355.png
    704 bytes · Views: 28
Hey guys. All of u haven't been wondering "What happened to his Modgen Sonic mod?" but I'll say the status anyway. At this time, you can consider the mod cancelled because I haven't worked on anything for this mod for months. One day I probably will continue it, but rn, it's cancelled. Bye.
 
Last edited:
Top