(Major Update 2) Godzilla: Monster of Monsters Characters

(Major Update 2) Godzilla: Monster of Monsters Characters 1.5

Dylan Sahr

Dylan Sahr

Dylan Sahr submitted a new addon:

Godzilla: Monster of Monsters Character - godzilla

Hello, this is my first unfinished unreleased mod for Workshop. This is something I've had in my projects folder for a few months. I finally decided to make an account and post it here.

This mod is something that could be if it has more features.

I'm currently looking for a good LUA coder that is willing to take their time to help with some stuff with this mod. If you're interested, say something in the discussions tab. Thank you!

Read more about this addon...

reds still a little fast for the character to run from

Dylan Sahr updated (More Changes) Godzilla: Monster of Monsters Characters with a new update entry:

(Major Final Update) Godzilla: Monster of Monsters Characters

This release is the first and last major update for these characters. This update has been just sitting in my files for a while now and I've recently been working on it again.

- Fixed sprites for NES Godzilla, NES Mothra and RED (All has smooshed, squished and stretched pixels
- Fixed Godzilla and Mothra's skin color (Godzilla's skin color doesn't look that bad compared to Mothra's color)

I'm going to be dropping this project, since It's something I wanted to kick start, but never got...

Read the rest of this update entry...

I've been playing V1.5, Latest update for Monsters of Monsters looks good, I like how you create Special Stages including 7th and final Special Stage run where red appears I hoper make future updates for your addon.