Jason The Fox

Jason The Fox v5

Soniku11

Soniku11

Soniku11 submitted a new addon:

Jason The Fox - Fixed post for previous attempt, where screenshots were on download section, cuz lack of knowledge

This post is a fixed version of a previous attempt to post a submission here, which i had no idea where to put the screenshots, so they were on the download sections.

This char is my own OC made by myself alone.

(I take no credit for the freely reusable lua i took for his abilities, the credits are inside the character itself)

Read more about this addon...

Soniku11 updated Jason The Fox with a new update entry:

General Thoughts about this.

Since im probably not gonna touch Jason for a very long time again, leaving him as it is (unless i find a game breaking bug), ill use this opportunity to, (now that im currently done with him), have an updated version, which will probably be the last one i will do for now. Right away after this im gonna copy paste the description, and add some pictures to the post itself from the MB one

Read the rest of this update entry...

Soniku11 updated Jason The Fox with a new update entry:

Abilities rework (again)

After so long i have decided to finally properly balance out Jason, after that huge ass nerf i gave him, making him near to useless, after being one of the fastest char on all Srb2, running toe to toe with HMS and others.

1- C1 button now activates a boost that gives a vanilla invuln effect while boosting, like Modern Sonic.

2- Nuke has been removed entirely from the character.

3- You can no longer do the "stomp".

4- The thok is no longer homing, and instead a regular thok.

5- This new...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Um this add-on is in the Middle the sprite look like there in HD but the ability are a little bit not fun can he does not have really enough abilitys