Is the workshop going to die?

Sonicjrfan

Sonicjrfan

You know it might happen in a few years who knows

Last edited:
I think in a year the workshop will be dead
the site could be less frequent than srb2 board but with better addons I think that in the long term the site will be able to impose itself and it only start less than a month (i think) so

Last edited:
I can admit that SRB2WS can goes down for any reason, but knowing that over time the amount of dissatisfaction of people with the policy of SRB2MB is accumulating, there is a bit greater chance that the Workshop will not be the only analogue.

Humanity will die much sooner

Perhaps there would be no analogue in the form of srb2ws if the srb2mb moderators were not so stubborn in their beliefs.
Watching the whole situation from the outside, it seems to me more and more that it smacks of Russophobia on their part.

Perhaps there would be no analogue in the form of srb2ws if the srb2mb moderators were not so stubborn in their beliefs.
Watching the whole situation from the outside, it seems to me more and more that it smacks of Russophobia on their part.
I thought that I was the only crazy one who thinks srb2 os staff is Russophobia.
For they commit an act, and then come up with an explanation for this act.

I thought that I was the only crazy one who thinks srb2 os staff is Russophobia.
For they commit an act, and then come up with an explanation for this act.
Their "handwriting" can be immediately understood as soon as they repeat the same "argument", which, in their opinion, should turn our whole worldview.

Their "handwriting" can be immediately understood as soon as they repeat the same "argument", which, in their opinion, should turn our whole worldview.
They think that they have the right worldview, "there are only two opinions, mine and the wrong one"

Well i think that Workshop inst going to die,in fact with DoMikoto doing some videos with Workshop mods and his 7.65 thousand subscribers,my real vision and answer for it is N O,and Workshop sometime can have more members that mb

I just hope this place dont end up like the SRB2 Skybase (if anyone remembers that place)

Skybase is already dead

Every day there is new members on Mb and workshop

Max of mb members:19,171

And Workshop:214

If someone get banned from mb they can chosse some options Gamebanana,Workshop and Skybase

Skybase is dead and Gamebanana.... gonna depend of quality because some mods are repost of other persons mod without permision so that's a thing

With Workshop being the best option for now

Every day there is new members on Mb and workshop

Max of mb members:19,171

And Workshop:214

If someone get banned from mb they can chosse some options Gamebanana,Workshop and Skybase

Skybase is dead and Gamebanana.... gonna depend of quality because some mods are repost of other persons mod without permision so that's a thing

With Workshop being the best option for now
rest in peace srb2 skybase.

I just hope the ws will not become a place just for portlegs

eh, not really, we can make other stuff, but we're just making portlegs for nostalgic reasons (or only for me lol)
even if we can credit them they still wont care and harass us 24/7 and say that we're trash for making ports.

I just hope the ws will not become a place just for portlegs
Workshop doesn't have that much portlegs (7-8 addons among dozens of others), as many thought. (We can also count SRB2 Unleashed, but dunno about that tbh)