Yanzari
Well-known member
I didn't understand what you meant.i got an idea the eath egg and the robot
I didn't understand what you meant.i got an idea the eath egg and the robot
NOT THE SPICKES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!also can hedge be in it?View attachment 6474not as a bos playable thing also be can fly and also he can touch spickes and enimies to hurt them
POV: The spickes attack youNOT THE SPICKES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm going to make an add-on for this.POV: The spickes attack you
i meant the death egg and its robotI didn't understand what you meant.
When can we get the earth egg and the roboti got an idea the eath egg and the robot
approvedi meant the death egg and its robot
what about the sun egg and the melted robotWhen can we get the earth egg and the robot
You could make an add-on for this (for Yanzari's Mo Poly, not for SRB2)!what about the sun egg and the melted robot
I won't do it, but... you'll be able to add it.Can you make a char about a guy that says: Hey! Its me, Goku!View attachment 9640
I don't plan to use the "paper peelout" because I'll be creating my own sprites.Make paper peelout have the peelout ability
Also Paper peel out is reusable, so you are always able to use itI won't do it, but... you'll be able to add it.
I don't plan to use the "paper peelout" because I'll be creating my own sprites.
However, if you want, you can add it via a mod for Yanzari's Mo Poly.
I'll be providing a public, documented API for Yanzari's Mo Poly mods,
so you'll be able to do quite a lot with it.