SonicFan1991
Well-known member
Here a little bit of art I made also here are some things bout
It base off house and a bit of tabby design that while I trace some of it ngl
It base off a mix of both art styles from both house games 1 and 2
it also base off of me
I also also going to make a house fam game cuz why not
I will actually be showcasing this once I get most the starting stuff ready
It base off house and a bit of tabby design that while I trace some of it ngl
It base off a mix of both art styles from both house games 1 and 2
it also base off of me
I also also going to make a house fam game cuz why not
I will actually be showcasing this once I get most the starting stuff ready