UrLocalSonicFan
Well-known member
I want to know this because I am a mod maker and they never wanna show up in the character select. They only wanna show up in Multiplayer and I always have to use Botskin
SOC_PLAYI want to know this because I am a mod maker and they never wanna show up in the character select. They only wanna show up in Multiplayer and I always have to use Botskin
and if your on wad, do something like SOC_PLAY (since it worked all the time for me)You gotta create a text file named "Maincfg" on the "Soc" folder of your PK3 (or literally anywhere if it's a Wad).
I do use that, but it still doesn't appearSOC_PLAY
bro I was just looking at thisand if your on wad, do something like SOC_PLAY (since it worked all the time for me)
You need to add a soc script inside a folder called SOC, for more info see the srb2 wiki https://wiki.srb2.org/wiki/Custom_character_tutorial/Character_selectI want to know this because I am a mod maker and they never wanna show up in the character select. They only wanna show up in Multiplayer and I always have to use Botskin
i didnt know how to explain it well so i just waited for someone else 🥀Guys, why are you suddenly looking at a MONTH old thread now 😭
Guys, why are you suddenly looking at a MONTH old thread now 😭
loli didnt know how to explain it well so i just waited for someone else 🥀
For characters, they are one in the same file.and if your on wad, do something like SOC_PLAY (since it worked all the time for me)
ohFor characters, they are one in the same file.
Maincfg in Characters its the config file for the SP.
As you need S_Skin for the basic character stats, like jump, speed, etc.
Soc_Play its just the old, obsolete way to configure your character's Maincfg. Far i can remember