Dr. Robotnik's Ridiculous Ring Racers Codesheet

WhiteFelineWonder

WhiteFelineWonder

Because Ring Racers is more ridiculous than SRB2 Kart and is starting to drive me into a headache by a blue brick wall.
I'll update this as more codes get discovered (by Nu-STJR or datamining and unhashing the goods or whatever). If you find any other codes for Ring Racers, let me know and I'll add them here (be sure to add what these codes do).

Gaster = Tutorial skip
Wi-Fi Warrior = Unlocks Online mode (which should've been unlocked from the start)
McDonalds / mustard gas = Unlocks Addons (also shoulda been unlocked from the start but here we are)
juicebox - Unlocks Time Attack, Prison Break, and SPB Attack
squish it skew it - Unlocks Encore Mode
speed demon - Unlocks Gear 3, Hard GP, and Master GP
sonic in paynt - Unlocks all colors
creature capture - Unlocks all followers
cartridge tilt - Unlocks most stages ("most" meaning all but one)
rouge's gallery - Unlocks most characters (same as above)
play it loud - Unlocks all alternate music
chaos zero 64 - Enables Tournament Mode and TEMPORARILY unlocks almost everything (reverts back after quitting and returning)
preorder bonus - Grants 25 Chao Keys (no limit)
banana - Makes a little reference to an actually good racing game, SRB2 Kart.

To spare you from losing your mind, here's a 100% "good enough" save for DRRR.

Last edited:
Thanks for pointing out. The link should work now. Sorry bout that! ^^"

Because Ring Racers is more ridiculous than SRB2 Kart and is starting to drive me into a headache by a blue brick wall.
I'll update this as more codes get discovered (by Nu-STJR or datamining and unhashing the goods or whatever). If you find any other codes for Ring Racers, let me know and I'll add them here (be sure to add what these codes do).

Gaster = Tutorial skip
Wi-Fi Warrior = Unlocks Online mode (which should've been unlocked from the start)
McDonalds / mustard gas = Unlocks Addons (also shoulda been unlocked from the start but here we are)

To spare you from losing your mind, here's the 100% save as an extra.
The save file still seems to leave things locked, such as most of the tracks and special modes.

Try this one, I must've downloaded the wrong save before. My bad.

Dang...

Gaster = Tutorial skip

I found more passwords:

chaos zero 64 - Enables Tournament Mode and TEMPORARILY unlocks almost everything (reverts back after quitting and returning)

They are included with the official 2.1 installer for Ring Racers btw

Is Sakura Shinguji still in the game? I used to always play SRB2Kart as her :0

Gaster = Tutorial skip

New password found:

preorder bonus - grants 25 Chao Keys (no limit to it btw)

Gaster = Tutorial skip
preorder bonus - Grants 25 Chao Keys (no limit)

Here's another one:

banana - brings up a fun little callback to SRB2Kart