Crossing Chars

Crossing Chars v1.6

Alex The Hedgehog

Alex The Hedgehog

Crazier136_(Alex) submitted a new addon:

Basic Chars - Yeah the Basic Chars is here!

Hi there The Basic Chars is here to add in SRB2 Workshop!

Alex136 is a very fast character once you get to know how he works.

Jump Ability: Homing Attack
View attachment 528
Double jump to do get a burst of speed, this move has homing function!

Spin Ability: Bounce Attack
View attachment 529
Pressing spin in air will thrust you downwards, then back up again!

Custom: Bounce Ring
View attachment 530
Press C1 to throw a Bounce ring.

Kuysting is the...

Read more about this addon...

Last edited:
Alternative title: Alex136 & Kuysting

Crazier136_(Alex) updated Crossing Chars with a new update entry:

nothing lol

It's just nothing, theres no update, it's just post but update, but im not updating this addon because i bored of your comments like "basically shit, rename crossing chars NOW!!", "i have big trail from alex pls remove it" and "pretty bad", please don't dissapoint me, or this is will happen on addon site... don't worry i just said for addon crossing chars haters or no... byye!

Read the rest of this update entry...

It's just nothing, theres no update, it's just post but update, but im not updating this addon because i bored of your comments like "basically shit, rename crossing chars NOW!!", "i have big trail from alex pls remove it" and "pretty bad", please don't dissapoint me, or this is will happen on addon site... don't worry i just said for addon crossing chars haters or no... byye!
there are like 2 reviews that arent even negative

Did you wrote there information about the addon such gifs, description of the addon, png characters, if there is nothing in the addon site, then they will not accept your addon, let me make you a tutorial ok? Only in discord.
ok ur best

i thought you stopped working on it or did you do that so people will download it???