can anyone make boom tails mod? just like bandages mod?

While I couldn't find anything in the WS Rules pertaining to the topic of asking others to make mods for you, it's generally a better idea to simply Do It Yourself™. Not only will you create the mod you want exactly to the standards you desire, you'll also develop the skillset to make more mods you want in the future should you choose to do so. Asking others to take time out of their day to do something you want is just plain lazy, and if someone actually does make it for you chances are you'll keep asking and asking for more mods. Please take the time to learn and grow rather than piggybacking on the labour of others.

Wow, Ritzy, you really are just an aggressive, unhelpful person

Wow, Ritzy, you really are just an aggressive, unhelpful person
that is probably the most nicest note you can say to someone (im talking about the diy)
anyway ritzy is right

that is probably the most nicest note you can say to someone (im talking about the diy)
anyway ritzy is right
You only think that because insanely rude behavior is the de facto standard in the Sonic fandom community (owing to limited social skills, if I had to guess). Ritzy submitted Hyper Metal V2 as their own when I literally developed it as a request for a kid. Ritzy made the submission before the kid could and took all the credit. Weird how suddenly it's time to quote the rulebook when someone asks THEM for help.

Anyway, since nobody seems like they're interested in this person's request, I'll do it. Lumy668, feel free to respond in this comment or message me privately to let me know what all you'd like a Boom Tails to be able to do. I can't promise magic with the sprites since I haven't gotten that far in the learning process, but just give me an idea what you're looking for and I'll do what I can.

You only think that because insanely rude behavior is the de facto standard in the Sonic fandom community (owing to limited social skills, if I had to guess). Ritzy submitted Hyper Metal V2 as their own when I literally developed it as a request for a kid. Ritzy made the submission before the kid could and took all the credit. Weird how suddenly it's time to quote the rulebook when someone asks THEM for help.

Anyway, since nobody seems like they're interested in this person's request, I'll do it. Lumy668, feel free to respond in this comment or message me privately to let me know what all you'd like a Boom Tails to be able to do. I can't promise magic with the sprites since I haven't gotten that far in the learning process, but just give me an idea what you're looking for and I'll do what I can.
Thanks, i'm planning to call him Henchman, can you do the lua and the sprites? those are 2 things i don't know how to do.