Anyway to add md2 in my character

SonicFan1991

SonicFan1991

Well-known member
I want to know a way on how to add a md2 model as the character so no needing of sprites
 
I want to know a way on how to add a md2 model as the character so no needing of sprites
you are required to have sprites, you could probably just make all the sprites placeholders and then tell people to use the model or you can just do stuff like pre-rendered sprites using the model
 
you are required to have sprites, you could probably just make all the sprites placeholders and then tell people to use the model or you can just do stuff like pre-rendered sprites using the model
Awwww
 

Attachments

  • 2026_10_02_0le_Kleki-removebg-preview.png
    2026_10_02_0le_Kleki-removebg-preview.png
    91 KB · Views: 4
Also here take a hud concept mod for pizza tower
 

Attachments

  • 2026_10_05_0xq_Kleki.png
    2026_10_05_0xq_Kleki.png
    399.3 KB · Views: 5
  • 2026_10_05_0xq_Kleki 2.png
    2026_10_05_0xq_Kleki 2.png
    313 KB · Views: 5
  • 2026_10_05_0xr_Kleki.png
    2026_10_05_0xr_Kleki.png
    446.8 KB · Views: 5
  • 2026_10_05_0xj_Kleki.png
    2026_10_05_0xj_Kleki.png
    411.5 KB · Views: 6
Bru can someone get this mod for me I’m block from going on game banana cuz some modder add po I mean sus things
there's nothing to get, it's been trashed for a year now
i DO have a all emeralds lua file that i could maybe share with yall
 
Top