Addon icon

2.1 Maps But They Are Similiar To Their 2.2 Version v2

• Thread starter Muffin Kid from Brazil
  • Start date
Muffin Kid from Brazil

Muffin Kid from Brazil

Muffin Kid from Brazil submitted a new addon:

2.1 Maps But They Are Similiar To Their 2.2 Version - 2.1 but in 2.2 as a 2.2 level??

Heya!
This is a port from the 2.1 levels
But i edited them and added the 2.2 elements (Like some specific textures,tokens and skyboxes)

The levels that are in the pack
Greenflower Act 1,2 and 3

But yeah!
Here are some screenshots!
View attachment 2317

View attachment 2318
View attachment 2319
View attachment 2320

And that's the mod!

Read more about this addon...

Welp noticed one slight peculiarity on my side; with empty gamedata those maps are locked, so I had to enter literal map mapg0 command (and no, I'm not a fantastic n00b who can't even complete single-player, my gamedata apparently just got deleted or replaced at some point I can't quite remember e_e)

Heh..
Strange
But i think that it is because i have an almost complete savedata

Welp noticed one slight peculiarity on my side; with empty gamedata those maps are locked, so I had to enter literal map mapg0 command (and no, I'm not a fantastic n00b who can't even complete single-player, my gamedata apparently just got deleted or replaced at some point I can't quite remember e_e)
Your problems gonna be fixed in the next update!
The mod is going to be a customsave data (With emblems,extra levels,nights and etc)

Muffin Kid from Brazil updated 2.1 Maps But They Are Similiar To Their 2.2 Version with a new update entry:

The remaster of the remaster update

Updates note
-A custom save data
-Added Techno Hill Zone
-Added a wip 2.2 Metal Sonic (He is going to be an unlockable when i add Black core zone to the pack)
-Added 2 unlockables
-Added the special stages
-Added a better version for Greenflower Zone level select picture
-And that wip Metal Sonic have an airdrill

Read the rest of this update entry...

Your problems gonna be fixed in the next update!
The mod is going to be a customsave data (With emblems,extra levels,nights and etc)
Well at least try not to make the full package a .wad file. Not much of anyone uses .wads anymore when .pk3s are supported.
But do you planning on revamping the entire campaign?

Yes
But im having trouble with Deep Sea,the textures and act 3 gimmick