Welcome to srb2 mods with app New!!

Why would you have a higher probability to become admin? (Just testing it lol)

Easy! Using coloured text (and other format specifiers) positively affects your brain, because coloured text is richer than normal text; and hence, with more brainpower, you have a higher probability of becoming admin on the WorkShop (or anywhere lol)

Note that I'm not kidding, expressing oneself in a wide spectrum DOES positively affect your cognitive powers =S

Ok
ngl you seems like that ernegetic and honest type of admin
And i love it!

please give ME ADMIN

please give ME ADMIN
Hi! It seems u don't completely understand

U see, to get admin, u need to do it for a very verrrry long time, and not only on srb2workshop.org, but on all other forums must u speak like that.
Also, to become admin it helps to know mathematics at least on the school level and knowing how to do scripts/graphics/maps for the game.
Plus u can learn russian language if u really want to be an admin here for sure (all srb2workshop.org admins know russian)

Hi! It seems u don't completely understand

U see, to get admin, u need to do it for a very verrrry long time, and not only on srb2workshop.org, but on all other forums must u speak like that.
Also, to become admin it helps to know mathematics at least on the school level and knowing how to do scripts/graphics/maps for the game.
Plus u can learn russian language if u really want to be an admin here for sure (all srb2workshop.org admins kno
ok got it