this isn't working

F

flip36021

can u help me?

Attachments

• metal.pk3
    116.6 KB · Views: 94
I can't login in SRB2 messages abroad.😭😭😭

mind at least ellaborate on what the issue might be, my friend?

I can't login in SRB2 messages abroad.😭😭😭
That means that you have gotten yourself banned from the MB.

Be it for something you done or said, you are now banned from the MB. But dont worry, thought you can still use it anyways, its rather easy to get yourself banned from the site, as some of the staff are rather "trigger happy" anyways, banning you for something that might or had not been deserved, then refuse to ellaborate, nor to discuss the matter personally with you, treating you as someone with no reason.

I am not banned I enter the account and it says The requested user 'InfinteSonic' could not be found.

I saw someone playing as fixed E123Omega on YouTube and how did download him, me to I want him.😡😡😡

I saw someone playing as fixed E123Omega on YouTube and how did download him, me to I want him.😡😡😡
It might probably a port or edit the guy did himself or herself, and because its a portleg (aka, an edit without permission), he or she cant post it anywhere, because that would get them banned from Srb2, be it the MB, or even worse, the MS

It might probably a port or edit the guy did himself or herself, and because its a portleg (aka, an edit without permission), he or she cant post it anywhere, because that would get them banned from Srb2, be it the MB, or even worse, the MS
What is ms?