SRB2 Unleashed

SRB2 Unleashed v2

Why is it in A Red Sphere Section?

Hey there so im kinda saddened rn, so i wanted to try the mod (on android btw) but uh the game just crashes when i select a save file. Ive never seen a mod do something bizarre as this! If it could be fixed that would be great.

Hey there so im kinda saddened rn, so i wanted to try the mod (on android btw) but uh the game just crashes when i select a save file. Ive never seen a mod do something bizarre as this! If it could be fixed that would be great.
Hmm you may need to add Modernsonic and Werehog.

Do you really need to add both characters? I play on the Switch port, so mods with PNG files crash the game, which means I can't use the Werehog.

Do you really need to add both characters? I play on the Switch port, so mods with PNG files crash the game, which means I can't use the Werehog.
Switch Port crashes the game with addons which uses PNG files? First time to hear that.

Switch Port crashes the game with addons which uses PNG files? First time to hear that.
Yeah, it's the same reason I can't use the recent Blaze addon or SRB2 The Past. It sucks, and the developer of the Switch port quit development.