Fyromentum

[Re-Usable] Fyromentum V2.0.1

FyriDev

FyriDev

FyriDev submitted a new addon:

Fyromentum - another momentum mod

You wanna reach high speeds? This one's for you

Fyromentum is basically your average momentum mod, adding extra abilities to the base characters.

Sonic​

Dropdash​

Sonic can now do the dropdash, helping him reach max speed quickly if used right.
View attachment 1523

Momentum Thok​

This version of the thok can also help you reach max speed. It launches you up and forward with your...

Read more about this addon...

>XMomentum - used file saving code (if requested, i will remove the code)
Not sure about this tho. Can be moved to Red Sphere Section anyway, but I think it's better to ask permission about this code.

>XMomentum - used file saving code (if requested, i will remove the code)
Not sure about this tho. Can be moved to Red Sphere Section anyway, but I think it's better to ask permission about this code.
yeah my bad, i figured it wasnt that good of an idea
gonna change it soon

Nice mod dude!
these abilities feel nice to combine with the speed of this mod!
i found a bug where sonic auto-thoks when he jumps normally or before tails can carry him

Nice mod dude!
these abilities feel nice to combine with the speed of this mod!
i found a bug where sonic auto-thoks when he jumps normally or before tails can carry him
ill fix it soon

so idk if this is a sprite issue or what but this happens whenever i start running. If i kept going, it eventually starts lagging my game so is there a way i can get it to stop doing this?

Attachments

• image_2024-01-22_172014679.png
    image_2024-01-22_172014679.png
    50.1 KB · Views: 28
i actually have no clue what could be causing this, the only thing i think could be the problem is that youre either running on an outdated build or there’s some setting that’s causing it to render incorrectly
does it just happen after playing the mod normally or does it happen under certain circumstances?

i actually have no clue what could be causing this, the only thing i think could be the problem is that youre either running on an outdated build or there’s some setting that’s causing it to render incorrectly
does it just happen after playing the mod normally or does it happen under certain circumstances?
it actually was just the stage for some reason. i tried it on all other stages and it was just this one stage that it just decided to poop on itself. the only other times it gives errors when it came to this was with Adventure Sonic, Shadow, and T.H Sonic but other than that i'm going to guess it's a stage thing cause this happened to me before when i was playing around as McSonic