Does anyone know Japanese?

pompom454

pompom454

I need it for a game I am making. I want to translate English to Japanese, but I can't. Translators are weird, Duolingo is too long, and I need some help. Please can someone help?

I can speak a veeerrrryyyy slight bit, and can read Hiragana/Katakana, but that's about it currently...

You're making a game? Offtopic but I'm curious, what programming language do you use?

I can speak a veeerrrryyyy slight bit, and can read Hiragana/Katakana, but that's about it currently...

You're making a game? Offtopic but I'm curious, what programming language do you use?
C# with Cocos2d. I want to make a similar effect compared to that of Fighting is Magic. Japanese character name under English character name.

C# with Cocos2d. I want to make a similar effect compared to that of Fighting is Magic. Japanese character name under English character name.
Sorry for long time to answer, but if the name is initially English, (or any Western-based name) like "Jack", or "Roger", you can just convert it to Katakana and it will be fine; the Japanese use Katakana for writing foreign names.

And the translators work pretty fine for those cases.

Sorry for long time to answer, but if the name is initially English, (or any Western-based name) like "Jack", or "Roger", you can just convert it to Katakana and it will be fine; the Japanese use Katakana for writing foreign names.

And the translators work pretty fine for those cases.
Okay, thanks!