Ann the Slicer

Ann the Slicer 1.0

Sasaki

Sasaki

Sasaki submitted a new addon:

Ann the Slicer - Here comes a slicer!

Greetings.
It is I, known as The Sin Heartless in SRB2MB, under a different alias, posting this add-on on this forum since I suspect the big wigs of SRB2MB might retaliate against me once they find out I took the side of the SRB2WS part of the community. Depending on how the situation develops, I may have to continue working on this and another upcoming project on this forum from here on...​

Read more about this addon...

Look simples but cool!

Sasaki updated Ann the Slicer with a new update entry:

0.92 has arrived!

This small update brings extra polish & new character selection art that also serves as a teaser. This is likely the final update before the final release, which as I promised in the MB WIP thread is likely going to be re-usable... for WS, that is.

As well as the possible SHC 2024 showcase version. That's right, I am considering entering SHC 2024 under Expo, representing SRB2. If that comes to pass, I will see you there.

Read the rest of this update entry...

The final release version v0.98 is here!

The final release version is here, providing gameplay-related updates to the character. I will seek to find a way to make this release re-usable as per the promise I made.

- Further improved character selection & character icon art
-New ability, Air Melee, is now accessible by pressing Spin while in the air.
-The ever-infamous boomerang projectile implemented, accessible from the standard as well as airborne version of melee attack.

View attachment 3146

The final release version v0.98 is here!

The final release version is here, providing gameplay-related updates to the character. I will seek to find a way to make this release re-usable as per the promise I made.

- Further improved character selection & character icon art
-New ability, Air Melee, is now accessible by pressing Spin while in the air.
-The ever-infamous boomerang projectile implemented, accessible from the standard as well as airborne version of melee attack.
View attachment 3149