And so I, the Outsider, bid you my final adieu.

Sasaki

Sasaki

I'll keep this brief and honest. I have chosen to part ways with SRB2 community as a result of the RL associates of mine requesting me to do so in order to protect my own mental health that has worsened as a result of the cascading failures of the western part of the SRB2 community and the inevitable collapse that will come with it.

I'm not going to be delving into details regarding this, because let's be honest... many of you who may be reading this may have already made up your mind about me anyway. There's no point. Once that part of the community crumbles, the past that wrapped me in this trauma will finally disappear.

At the end of the day, I was the broken fool that adopted the same self-destructive mindsets of the western people that are now destroying the western part of the SRB2 community, the idea that people are out solely for themselves. I did so to protect myself from people like them only to degrade myself to the same state as them.
Western people created this hell for themselves, and then blamed whoever the other side of that coin may be for it.
I will carry that guilt with me to wherever life shall take me next, as a reminder of that.​